Jetstream is written in the C# programming language within Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. C# is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft as part of the .NET initiative and later approved as a standard by European Computer Manufacturers Association and ISO (ISO/IEC 23270).
ClickOnce downloads the Jetstream application and caches it locally on your hard disk. Whenever a new version is released, it will automatically download.
Jetstream will attempt to retrieve your network's standard proxy server settings using WPAD (Web Proxy Autodiscovery Protocol). Otherwise, you may enter a proxy server hostname and port number or alternatively the URL of a PAC file. If these details can be obtained from Internet Explorer, Jetstream will pre-populate them.
If your firewall blocks specific hostnames, IP addresses or ports, please ensure that the following three are opened up on port 443:
- jetstream.ca-cib.com (188.8.131.52)
- broadcast.jetstream.ca-cib.com (184.108.40.206)
- etrader.jetstream.ca-cib.com (220.127.116.11)
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM-compatible PC with processor speed of 300MHz
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Windows component)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB with Windows Vista)
- Screen resolution 1024x768 pixels
- 100MB of free disk space
- Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 2.0 (with FFClickOnce add-on)
- Internet connection with 512kbps downstream and 128kbps upstream